Friday, August 8, 2008

The glasses have arrived...

Here are pictures of my cute boy in glasses. We have entered a new phase in life. I am being really positive about it now (toward him) btw.

Doesn't he look handsome?
We already had a very interesting thing happen with one of the glasses but I will have to blog about that later...

6 had something to say!:

Yadira said...

He looks very handsome. Nice choice in eyewear.

Jen said...

you never know what you will win in the Genetic Lottery.... :) he DOES look great -- a little older, a little wiser, and definitely handsome. I think the 'older'/ sophisticated look may be what you are struggling with????

- love seeing pics of the belly BTW

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Wow! He looks great! I definitely like them!!!

I have a good life said...

He is so handsome with his glasses! :) Very old and very smart. It is amazing how fast they are growing!

Lisa M said...

Zildy - It's Lisa Meyer from your Jet Blue class. I found your blog through Katie Anderson. Great to see you congrats on the baby boy on the way. I love to see how much traveling you get in. Keep in touch.

This is Us! said...

He looks fantastic!! Not many can look that great, but he sure does!