Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cherry Hill Water Park

The kids and I went with my sister's family to Cherry Hill Water Park on Saturday.
Because we couldn't possibly start school without one more day of crazy fun! And besides, they hadn't been in their swimsuits enough...

We have been wanting to go for quite a while, and it was better than I had expected.
Jasmine loved this little slide.

My sister gave Jasmine this little tube and she was in heaven, jumping off of the side of the pool with it!
Perfect bliss on the boys' faces!

2 had something to say!:

Mandy said...

Zildy!!! I'm SOO glad that you found me! :) I can't believe how big Shay is! :) It's so sad how they grow up so fast. Wow.. and Jasmine...she's beautiful! You and Jonas look great. I'm so glad to find your blog. I'm going to be a frequent reader! :) congrats on baby #3. I just can't get up the courage to try for another! You're so brave!! Do you know what you're having??? I hope you're doing well....tell Jonas hello!!!

Yadira said...

That wqaterpark is so much fun. We have been there a couple of times and my kids love it.