Sunday, August 31, 2008

Girls Night In

Last Saturday Jasmine and I had such a fun little date. We went grocery shopping and she loved helping me, then we came home and had a picnic on the living room while we watched the Parent Trap, the new one, not the old one.

We painted our nails and made a little charm bracelet for her wrist and then had ice cream afterwards!

What a fun night, and I love that I have a daughter to share these fun "girly" moments with.
Jonas took Shay on a little date too, they went to Target to get a toy Shayden has been saving his money for, and then went to Hollywood Connection to play mini-golf. Sounds like they had fun too, but not as much as us girls, lol.

8 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

How fun! :) What a great night. Great memories for all...and now it is on your blog to remember forever.

BTW: DH will call you back..he's just been super busy. Maybe today! :)

Tara said...

The only sad part I would say about that girls night is that you watched the new parent trap rather than the old one. It just doesn't hold up. How fun! Girls are so much fun! Have you said what baby #3 is?

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

chris has been out of town and we painted nails too. I bet Jasmine was thrilled to have you all to herself for a little while!!!

Lisette said...

how cute

Leisha said...

I love your little girls night out. So much fun. It's always great to have that one on one time.

Lisa M said...

Zildy -- I don't have your email to send you a blog invite, I went private. Just click on my blog address that you have and it has my email on it.
Thanks,
Lisa

Kierstie said...

nope i dont think jonas knows that i love football you can tell him that but i dont think i told him. he knows that i have a good hand (when i throw the ball) but that is about it. thank you about that my blog is cute. looks like you an jazmine had a lot of fun time together i know that i do with my mom.

Sally said...

How fun! What a good mommy you are! I miss catching up with you and seeing your kids. This weekend will not work for us. We have plans the next couple of weekends. When are you due again?? Maybe we can hang out at the hospital? :)