Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Year...Preschool

Jasmine got to start "real" preschool this year with a "real" backpack even!
Can I tell you how excited she was?

It's at a home close by...
She felt like such a big kid and was excited about making new friends.
Right when I picked her up she rattled off like 5 things that they did! What a change from Shayden, who it is like pulling teeth from to get anything out of.

3 had something to say!:

Kierstie said...

wow jasmine is in preschool i never wet to preschool i just stayed home at least i think i did
well i hope that she had a blast

Yadira said...

She looks so cute and I love her hair like this. She will growup so fast now, she will be so independent. How exciting for her and for you. I remember Kaylee's first day in Preschool.

This is Us! said...

She looks so gorgeous all dressed up like that! Glad she's having a good time. I'm sure it feels SO good for her to feel like a big kid!