Sunday, August 31, 2008

The night we danced

Being that I am married to one of Boys 2 Men's biggest fans, we just had to buy tickets and go down to Orem for the big concert! It was a really fun time and of course I am familiar with a lot of their songs from way back, and from him. I was surprised at the diverse people that were there, all different ages and types of people all ready to jam. It was packed!
We had so much fun and it was very romantic, listening to all the love songs. Jonas was in heaven, I tried to get him to spend the $40 to go backstage, but he opted to save the money. Way to go honey! He did get to go backstage years ago when he went to see them after his mission, so at least he got to meet them then.

2 had something to say!:

Yadira said...

I didn't know they came here? I was a big fan of them way back then. How fun you guys got to go.

This is Us! said...

Oh. My. GOSH!!! I SO wish we could have gone. Jonas, I'm jealous. Once, when I was twelve, Mike from the group waved at me. I'm pretty sure.

SO glad you got to go and have a good time though! Sounds like a dream come true!