Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today we get to find out the gender of the baby! Yeah!

7 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

Oh my gosh, it's today?! I can't wait to hear!!!

Dree said...

Congrats on the baby!! I'll be excited to hear the outcome!! Your kids are so cute!!! Take care of yourself and congrats!!

Dree said...

Congrats on the baby!! I'll be excited to hear the outcome!! Your kids are so cute!!! Take care of yourself and congrats!!

Dree said...

Congrats on the baby!! I'll be excited to hear the outcome!! Your kids are so cute!!! Take care of yourself and congrats!!

Dree said...

Congrats on the baby!! I'll be excited to hear the outcome!! Your kids are so cute!!! Take care of yourself and congrats!!

Jenny said...

HOW EXCITING!! - you WILL let me know eh?

luv you guys!

Yadira said...

So what are you having? Don't let us hanging for so long, Okay