Saturday, June 28, 2008

Backyard Adventures

I have seen so many of these "open bounce" type places all over, (where they have all the big inflatables indoors) so I wanted to try one. I signed up for a utah kids club trial membership and I decided to take advantage of their 2 for 1 price.
This one was nice because instead of just have the inflatables, they also had one of their huge backyard playgrounds inside. My kids loved it!

These pictures are hilarious, Jazzie couldn't stop dancin'...

Shay loved all the huge slides but Jasmine was not sure,


She did find this little one that suited her though:


Overall it was a fun time and I was able to get some work done while they played. Afterwards we went to Del Taco and had .49 cent tacos and then .99 milkshakes at Sonic, the peanut butter one is yum in case you haven't tried it!

p.s. hey if anyone has signed up for the utah kids club let me know what you think. It's a new thing (only a few months) but has like 5,000 members already. The link to it is here.

4 had something to say!:

The Family Man said...

So fun! I wish I could have been there!

The Family Man said...

Zildy,

This is for you:

Sonnet 18
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest;
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

~William Shakespeare

Lisette said...

How fun! Only you would think about taking pictures and blogging about this. Well there might be another crazy blogger (SIL) that would do that!

Leisha said...

I'm going to have to check that out!