Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Blog Look!

My friend Jen made me the coolest blog template! Thank you Jen, I love it!

12 had something to say!:

Jenny said...

YAY!! It is up and running and everything is visible!!! I am so excited that you like it, if you ever decide down the road you need a change, let me know...

luv you!

Anonymous said...

I love the sidebar with the little picture frames...really nice.

Unknown said...

That is a way cute template!!! Thats so cool that Jen knows how to do that. I love the side picture frames and the cute colors!

Kailee said...

Crapola! I didn't realize that I was logged in on Sidney's thing! The comments from her are all really from me, Kiki! I didn't even know she had a blog!

Jenny said...

How in the Heck did you find Marinda Davis? - She was our favorite babysitter ever!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I have a good life said...

LOVE IT! It looks even cuter when actually on your blog.

Yadira said...

I love this template, it looks great. I just asked jen if she could do one for me or show me how to .

Marinda said...

Hey girls (this message is going to Jen also!) I hear I have blog stalkers :) I'm just kidding.
Isn't this whole blogging world so fun. Stop by anytime. (if your looking for a boring read!)

It's so neat to see how you girls grew up and turned into such beautiful young women. I can't believe your old enough to be married and having kids.
Take care!

The Family Man said...

It's beautiful baby! I love it! I love you!!!

The Family Man said...

I Love You!!!!!

This is Us! said...

I don't know Jen, but I might have to solicit her help.

It looks fabulous, AND it didn't take forever to load like so many others. I love it!!