Friday, June 6, 2008

Shayden's 7th Birthday!

Shayden turned 7 and I can't believe it!


I have officially hit the point where kids birthdays carry with them a measure of sadness. They are not just fun and games anymore, this is serious. He is so big to me now it feels like just yesterday...okay I'll stop.

We went to Lagoon the day of his birthday (Friday), pictures from that to come later.

Anyway, it not his turn for a big elaborate party so we just had a fun little get together at our house. He chose to watch a Hot Wheels movie and eat donuts, so that's what we did.



Then on Monday we had his family party. We were so blessed to have our family visiting from Texas so he got to celebrate with almost all of his cousins on my side!

Had to have a picture of the two birthday boys, Shayden was born on his cousin's C.R.'s birthday so they are exactly 2 years apart. Lucky!

Shayden you are such a great kid, and you add so much fun to our family.
I am so grateful that I get to be your mom and so happy that you were born!

6 had something to say!:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shay!

Tara said...

I can't believe that Shayden is 7. That is pretty much as long as we have known you guys. What a handsome little boy. That little Jasmine, I could just eat her up. Do you just eat her? She is so stinkin' cute! When are you guys taking another trip to NC? We move into our house next week.

I have a good life said...

It is soooooooooooooooooooo fun to be here! Although, I miss you like crazy this morning! :(

Yadira said...

He looks so handsome in the first picture you posted. Happy birthday Shay. I remember when you brought him to a green elephant he was still a baby. He looks so big and next year he will be baptized.

The Family Man said...

Can you believe our baby is 7 years old? He's growing up too fast.

Thanks for reading those pages in that book honey. I love you!

This is Us! said...

That looks SO fun! Happy birthday Shayden, I hope you had a good time!!