Saturday, June 21, 2008

Help! Any advice needed

So I have always suffered from some back pain but this pregnancy, I can't sleep! Plus I keep waking up on my back which is not good. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on those popular pregnancy pillows, the S shaped one or the wedges? I don't want to spend $30-$60 and then still not be able to sleep. Anyone?

5 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

What advice are you looking for? :)

Yadira said...

I never bought the S pillow but I used a body pillow and would put it infront of me so that I could put my legs around it and my arms, therefore I could sleep on my side and it was pretty comfortable. It's been awhilr for me since I used it mostly with kaylee's pregnancy about 4 1/2 yrs ago. Hope it works, let me know.

This is Us! said...

Same goes for me, I used a body pillow and would wrap myself around it. It helped me, cause it was something to cuddle with:-)

Anonymous said...

Well, not having been pregnant before, but as you know, having had quite the bout with backpain, my surgeon and physical therapists both recommended a body pillow to put between my legs and wrap my arms around, thus helping me stay sleeping on my side and not on my back. Although, I had to begin falling asleep on my back with a pillow under my legs that way. What I did there was to use the body pillow under my legs, with half of it hanging off the edge of the bed, then swinging it up and around onto the bed so that it could be between my legs and arms. You might want to give it a try. It sure has helped me. Good luck!

Lisette said...

I think a pillow between your legs when you sleep helps a lot. If you could lay on your stomach it would help but you know...that might be hard.