Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Family in Town from Texas

It has been such a fun week with my sister in law and 3 kids in town. They stayed at my sisters house so it was back and forth for us as much as possible.
The highlight for me was spending so much bonding time with my sister and sister in law. Sisters are awesome. I am so glad that my sister in law made the sacrifice and drove all the way here from Texas with three kids!
We did tons of shopping and went to the Olive Garden for a nice lunch.



I also loved watching the cousins play together since they don't see each other very often at all.



This little guy just pretty much stole my heart and he would not give it back! Ugh he is sooo adorable!


Come back soon Texas family!

1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

We had such a great time! Thanks for being such a great sister! I thought that I only had one...but I have been so lucky to have two others! Now I have three! :) You are awesome and I love you TONS!

BTW: On my computer your text doesn't show up...it is the same color as the background. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I thought you should know! :)