Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Review is over!

Early Head Start--my "other" job had a big audit by the Federal Government last week. It happens about every three years. It was a

humongous
deal! We all spend countless hours trying to clean up our client files to make sure they were all squeaky clean-it was kind of nerve racking because no one wanted to be the one that made us incompliant right? The reviewers flew in from all over the country right in the middle of one of the crazy snow storms we had last week and they were supposed to go on home visits with us but since I only work on Thursdays I was saved!~ But I still got to celebrate at Mimi's Cafe for dinner~check out my monstrous dessert!~ (sorry, I only had my cameraphone)
All in all it sounds like we did great on our big review, afterall, we have a great organization!

0 had something to say!: