Saturday, February 9, 2008

Random Good Things

The other night Shayden made dinner for me and Jasmine and put a little sign on the table, in case you can't see it, it says "Happy Valintiens day". It was so cute he named his creation "Gusto!" (it has to have that emphasis at the end) and it was salad smothered in ranch. Not bad. So I got my Valentine's gift early this year.




Jasmine went to her first birthday party that only she was invited to. Well there was the incident last year where she was invited to one, but we had to go home after her 45 min fit over not being able to wear their Snow White dress up clothes. You might remember this...


Benjamin turned 3 and she was so excited, she carried the invitation with her for one week strait. It was a very cute Diego party and she had a great time.



















She said the pinata was her favorite part.


Last year I also took the kids to this cute little Valentine's Day party and I loved the picture of them all dressed up so I decided to make it a tradition and took the kids again. It is fun to see them one year older. But this year we took Flat Camryn.
2007
2008
(this one is a picture of a picture, sorry, I don't know how to use my scanner)

You see Jonas has these friends in Texas who have a first grader and she mailed us her version of Flat Stanley (from the book) so that we could take it on some adventures...

0 had something to say!: