Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jasmine got beads!

...thanks to Jess...
She did so great considering it took about 4 hours to do...



By the end she had had it, she wouldn't even let her dad look at them when we got home!




In the car she kept saying "I don't want pretty hair anymore"!
But now all she can do is flip her head around to hear the snap snap and say "I love my hair mom!" It's too cute.

4 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

SOOOOO CUTE! That is so adorable. I can't believe how dang cute that girl is! :)

This is Us! said...

I LOVE them, she looked so cute at church! I remember doing my hair like that...good times!

Kailee said...

You can tell how much she loves those beads and how much she loves being in the spotlight! To answer your question of my other blog template... I got rid of it because the tabs at the top weren't working and I like the one i have now anyways.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Zildy....next time you will be able to do it all by yourself, right???? I didn't realize how long her hair was.