Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sledding Day


We went sledding on President's Day. Wendy and her mom knew about the awesomest hill up Emmigration Canyon. It was so cool, you sledded down this mountain for forever and then someone picked you up at the bottom and took you back up! Which totally takes the soaking wet, arduous climb back up the hill out of the equation! It was so fun, the first time we went down, Jonas just pushed (or pulled) Jasmine down slowly. I went by myself and learned how to control and stop my sled pretty good.



Until we got to this monstrous hill--I couldn't even see the bottom of it! Just then Wendy's daughter Jaya decided that she wanted to go with me too, so now I had her life to worry about too. But we made it! Here is a picture of one of the girls, totally biffing it:


And Jonas after totally biffing it: (this was his reinactment)














The scenery was absolutely gorgeous and it did us so much good to be out in the fresh air getting some exercise!

1 had something to say!:

The 7B's said...

Sounds like fun! The kids keep wanting to go sledding with you guys.