Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

This is the recap of our Valentine's Day celebrations this year~

I snowed really bad the night before and so I took half of the day off (since I normally work all day on Thursdays) so that was nice!

The kids woke up to sweet little surprises in their Valentine's pillows:














We had a yummy spagetti dinner...
And the kids and I made strawberry cupcakes with a jam filled center (except it all went to the bottom)















And then later, Jonas suprised me by getting off of work early and bringing home a babysitter for the kids. He told me to dress in work out clothes and we went to the gym! We played raquetball and basketball and then we soaked in the jacuzzi for a while. I have to admit I was sceptical at first but I definately got into it and had fun! Then he got me my fav dessert Tracy's Peanut Butter Cup from Leatherby's and gave me this:


It is so tall it touched the light! Very pretty and the chocolates were to die for.

2 had something to say!:

Tara said...

Fun fun! I have never heard of valentine's pillows -- how cute!

This is Us! said...

Going to the gym...what a great idea!