Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Papi's Birthday


My dad turned 62 last week--what a handsome guy right?

I went over to their home on the night of his birthday, it was so great, my mom knew I was coming but I called right before I got there and acted like I didn't have any plans of the sort, I told him I was grocery shopping and then while we were still on the phone we showed up on the doorstep! The kids made him a cute card and we sang happy birthday with the cookies that I made him.

Then on Sunday we had a family celebration and it had a bicycle theme because, since my mom gave him a new bike, the rest of us gave him bike-related items. My sister took a really funny picture of him wearing the helmet I gave him, but I will have to wait until I get those from her to post them.

1 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

Glad you all had a good time! Your dad doesn't look old enough to be 62! Happy birthday!! (in case he reads this:-))