Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The phenomenal inner workings of the female form...



I ran into Jordan's blog the other day and it couldn't have described my feelings last Saturday more perfectly,


"If I have a midlife crisis now...that means...this is the middle of my life?Which means I will die at age 60ish, which means...way too much. So I'll holdoff and chalk this one up to the phenomenal inner workings of the female form for which I have no owner's manual. Figuring it out here. Looking for my still in the spinning."

************************************************
Calmed horror was my mood while I took my lovely daughter, dressed down to pull-up only, home to cry for 45 yes 45 minutes until she realized that I was not going to give in and let her play dress up as Snow White at her friend's birthday party. Needless to say, she missed most of the party but she did finally calm down enough to go have ice cream and play for a few minutes. oh joy.


I didn't think to take a picture of this moment, but for your enjoyment (or for future blackmailing purposes) above is yet another one of her fits over clothes!!! What am I to expect if this is happening at age 2????
ah--her "normal" happy self...

1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

So stressful! Kids and their tantrums. You did the right thing by not giving in to her. Hopefully that means she will throw a fit for only half the time next time! :)