Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jasmine's Birthday Week

Jasmine has had an extended birthday week because we got home the night before her birthday and I wasn't ready. I did decorate her door before she woke up in the morning though (only because she likes to sleep in). She was so cute about it, "Mom, thank you for decorating my birthday!"
She was so excited all day, she didn't even ask for any presents all day, she just couldn't believe her day had finally come. After my birthday at the end of April, she has had to wait for EVERYONE in our family to have a birthday before hers. Finally her day was here and since she turned 4 she totally gets it.



That day we went with some friends to see Aladdin (because how perfect is that?) at the free movies and then we ate at Cafe Rio.




That night we took her to a concert at the Galivan Center and of course afterwards the fireworks were especially for her birthday ;)


I was going to throw her a friends party on Saturday but after getting home from our trip I was second guessing weather or not I could throw it together (I have bought and saved lot's of things but I had no idea about games, or anything else). In the end I decided it wasn't worth putting off and it would be more work later anyway, so I hurried and got out the invites on Wed!
It was fun to run around and buy all the supplies with her because she was so excited it made me more excited!

Anyway, the next day was a holiday (Pioneer Day) and we went to the birthday party of my friend Wendy's daughter, Jaya. That confused Jasmine a little, but it was still fun.
They were leaving the next day to go back home to California, so it was just a quick cupcakes and playing at the park.

Yum!

0 had something to say!: