Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Sister has a Birthday

This is my sister.
She is like 9 years older than me but you can't even tell. When I am like
60 and she is 69 I bet I will look older than her!

We had a little birthday party for her at our house on the 13th. We also celebrated the birthday of another good friend who has a close birthday but I didn't get any pictures of her for some reason. Sorry.

Happy Birthday Li!
I am so glad that you are my sister and that we get to live close and be close now.

2 had something to say!:

Yadira said...

Finally, you catched up on your blog. I've missed reading your little adventures. So are we still on for the 30th?

This is Us! said...

wow, she can't possibly be 9 years older than you! You guys look the exact same age....glad you all had a good time!