Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Pony Party

It may come as no surprise that Jasmine has but two loves, princesses and ponies. So it was natural that her family party should be a Pony Party.
After the pony cake disaster of 2007, I wised up and just decorated with ponies on top! The ones on the right are candles.

She had plenty of help opening presents from her cousins that adore her. And the feeling is mutual.
It was mostly fitting because my sister has a neighbor in her circle that actual has horses. So Jasmine (in her new princess dress nonetheless) got to ride one. It was pure bliss, of course.

so sweet


So happy birthday my sweet daughter, I'm so glad that you were born!

4 had something to say!:

Leisha said...

Happy Birthday, Jasmine! I love the princess cake and her riding on the horse in her princess dress is just priceless. So great.

Jenny said...

What a big girl! - The cake looks so cute - love all the princess-y stuff! -

Jenny said...

I (finally) Read through all the DC pics! , & I'm TOTALLY Jealous!! We are hoping to head out there in May - Which site was your favorite?, and I didn't know you could get so close to the White House! - how fun!

FAB SIX said...

Happy Birthday Jasmine! Looks like your cake was pretty and yummy too!

~Collette