Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heritage Park with the Grandparents

Another one of those not-to-be-missed festivals in the summer (at least in my book) is the free day at Heritage Park. It's the little village that they recreated to be during pioneer times, and it has Brigham Young's house, etc.

This year they went all out, way more than last year. They even fed us free pizza and icecream!

My parents came with us which was fun, I love when my kids get to hang out with their grandparents.

They had train rides, tons of crafts for the kids to make, face painting, petting zoo, carnival games, cute little people houses, bouncy rides, you name it, they had it!





2 had something to say!:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Zildy!! Your parents are sooo adorable, and I love the pics of the kids! How are you guys??? Miss you tons, and sorry I haven't sent those fabulous pics of you guys at Miss Jenny's wedding. Has Jenny given them to you? If not, I PROMISE to send them once I am home from our vacation this week in NY. xoxoxo katherine

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Your kids are so cute and delicious. i could eat them up!!!