Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Catch Up!

Ok this is me playing catch up. I have been working on some of the projects that I wanted to link to this blog such as my favorite link and most recently my holidays section, but in doing so I have neglected to document my everyday "musings". So what has happened....DH changed stores and is adjusting to very new dynamics there...we bought a much needed second car that we thought was a great deal, it was a '97 Dodge Stratus for $800 but it turns out it needed almost $2000 in repairs some of which just to pass emissions! They guy was nice enough to take it back and give us a full refund though, so we gave it back last night! Wow! How often does that happen!!!! So that was a blessing. And again I feel resigned to driving around like a taxi all day, it is so hard to have only one car when you are used to two. Blah, blah, blah, what a whiner I am. I guess I have been spoiled too long. Ok what else...I went to the most amazing Successful Mothering Convention on Saturday and we celebrated my dad's 61st birthday on Sunday but those are separate posts...oh and the other day S said to me..."mom, did you know that Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth?"...I was thinking, and you are in K? I love his new school! Oh and it is so cold and the snow doesn't stop here!!! snow snow go away....

0 had something to say!: