Friday, February 16, 2007







Valentine's Day 2007!



This is two days late but I have been struggling to get this picture on the blog and since I am so behind on the computer savvy-ness, I had to rely on Jonas to do it for me. So here are my two little munchkins at a community party that I took them too, I think they look so adorable. Our Valentine's day was nice, Shayden made a cute holder for all the loot he got at school and that night we had a heart themed dinner of course and celebrated with the kids by going to Nickelcade. We also made the little Valentine's tree pictured as a family, well mostly me. I also want to start a tradition of telling the kids the story of how we, their parents, met. We haven't done that yet but see the holiday is not over for us since Jonas and I have not had our romantic date yet. That is tonight and it should be fun. It is his year to plan. I am trying to make a link to each Holiday so that I can post ideas that I find places and have them in one place instead of a million different places as they are now. I will keep working on that....

0 had something to say!: