Saturday, February 10, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog...that is the question

My DH and sweet sister in law Ruth are doing it so I thought I would give it a whirl...Here are the reasons that I want to Blog:

1.One of my goals this year is to write in my journal (again!) and so I thought this a great way to document my everyday doings and share it with others.
2. I have ideas floating in my head that I want to get down before I forget them. I want to fill my home with celebrations for the holidays and the everydays! Growing up we didn't have a lot of family traditions and celebrations, I want the family traditions and celebrations that we have already started and will start to last for generations to come!
3. To keep in touch with family and friends that would not ordinarily share these tiny details of my life.
4. My Happy Place is a little nook dedicated to all the things that make me happy in life!

0 had something to say!: