Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Belated V-day Part 2


I just realized I never wrote about my romantic dinner with Jonas, I don't have a picture of that night so I will just post a picture of us another time. I love my DH, he took me to Market Street Grill (with a gift cert from JB it was free which was even better) and we had a romantic dinner together. First of all, we have been doing a babysitting co-op on Friday nights so we have a crazy night of 10 kids once a month and then 3 fabulous nights of free Date Nights so it was great to have a babysitter that I could trust for our date. When we got there we still had about a 30 min wait but it was so cool we went upstairs where they normally have a balcony but since it was too cold no one was even going up there. There was a cute little space up there though as if it was reserved just for us and we danced to the foyer music while we waited for a table. Then we talked and talked over dinner. And it was just nice. We don't get to talk that often anymore it seems like. Which is hard. Anyway it did was a nice romantic dinner alone is supposed to do, make us closer and bond us stronger together. I have the best husband in the world!

0 had something to say!: