Friday, October 17, 2008

Hooray for UEA!

And hooray for such warm weather in October! We went to Sugarhouse park for a minute and then to see "Journey to the Center of the Earth". It was better than I expected. The kids love cousin time and we just wish the rest of our cousins lived closer!

6 had something to say!:

Yvonne said...

How fun! This is one of the reasons I'd like to move back to Utah. I want my kids to hang out w/you guys and Lisette's kids. I want them to grow up together like we did!

I have a good life said...

UEA is so fun for teachers, too! I loved going up to the conference. I would love to have all of our cousins closer, but...since we own our own business, we are probably staying here....so move to Texas people!

Mandy said...

I love reading your blog. I think you're mother of the year....can I send my kids to live with you for a little while?!! I think they would LOVE all the fun things you do! Good luck with the baby....I can't wait to see him! :)
(Wow...your little sister looks EXACTLY like you!!!)

Kailee said...

Those are cute pictures! except I think i look kind of little in mine...or my forehead is too shiny! :)

Lisette said...

I'll just post a link from my blog to yours. Easier!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Oh, her hair is so cute!!!