Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dance and Storytime

I have been taking Jasmine to storytime a local library with her friend Aspen which I have been watching on Tuesday mornings. They had a fun time.


Also, Jasmine has been taking this little dance class from this program that I recently discovered that is super cheap and awesome! It was kind of like a modern dance type thing. This one is over but as soon as I can wrap my head around taking her with a baby in tow, I will sign her up again, probably early next year. She has loved loved loved wearing her little leotards and strutting her stuff, as you can see.





7 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

Hooray for Jasmine! What fun times. You are such the awesomest mother ever! :)

Kailee said...

She is going to be the best dancer ever! I can already see it...I love the picture of her skipping.

Yadira said...

Where did you find the dance class? Kaylee loves to dance but lessons are so expensive around here.

The 7B's said...

She's so cute!!!!

Lisa M said...

I love story time, she looks like a natural dancer.

FAB SIX said...

Jasmine is sooo cute. Looks like she had tons of fun!

Kierstie said...

oh my gosh i never knew that she was in dance i was in dance too. keep it up jasmine!