Thursday, October 9, 2008

Backyard Campfire Fun

We recently had a fun time at a friends house with our Friday Date Night-babysitting exchange group. They have an awesome fire pit in their backyard so we roasted hot dogs and made smores. The kids had a great time playing outside too! I know it is supposed to be really cold this time of year already but I have truly enjoyed this long extension of summer! I just hope it doesn't mean that our winter will be especially cold...

9 had something to say!:

Lisa M said...

Oh, I love campfires! How fun.

FAB SIX said...

Backyard campfires are soooo much fun. We have a few friends that have done this to their backyards. I want one as well!!

Kailee said...

Cute! That looks like lots and lots of fun!

I have a good life said...

Hey..we're blogging at the same time! :) I miss you tons, too! I wish you were closer...I love Texas too much to move closer myself! Hee Hee.

BTW: The campfire looks awesome! What fun.

Angie said...

That backyard fire looks so fun! I want one! And good luck in the next few weeks with your pregnancy! I retained water too with both of mine, so you've given me hope that maybe it won't happen next time I'm pregnant!

Lisette said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!

Yadira said...

Your due date is coming soon. I bet you are just about ready to have this baby. Let me now how everything turns out. Good luck!!

jess said...

Zildy, I love your family, you guys are so cute! I can't wait for your new baby!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing you and all your thoughts on this blog, Zildy. Maybe in the future I'll have time to do this too. I miss y'all so much and am so sorry we didn't see you in August. But, maybe soon...I can't wait to see baby Jandyn! hehehehe