Sunday, April 6, 2008

My little veggie Eater

Jasmine is all about the greens (veggies, not money) and I love it! We recently discovered that she loves broccoli, I guess we hadn't offered it as much before. Now we have it all the time. So the other day I was cooking and I cut up a bunch of broccoli and then set aside a big stalk. Well I told her that we were only eating the cut up chunks but when I turned around for a minute, she had the big stalk in her hand and was eating it like an apple! I didn't take a picture of that since I didn't want to condone the fact that she didn't listen to me, but it was pretty funny.Then while I was cooking, she was busily setting aside some scraps into an empty pasta bag, some parsley, some broccoli, etc. "I'm cooking mommy!"

A while later I found her happily sitting at the table just eating her creation!

1 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

That is FANTASTIC...good for her! Akaila is like that with red peppers,but brocoli? She can't eat "trees" she says! Go Jasmine!