Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Joy School Kids

Last week we celebrated all 5 of the kids' birthdays at once, instead of doing a small celebration for each of them. Each mom got to do a different holiday throughout the year and this was my turn. It also happened to be the last time I will be teaching these kids. It has been a fun year to watch all of them grow to be good little friends, and learn a couple of things along the way. I am so glad that I didn't have to pay for preschool this year! We really lucked out and had a great bunch of kids. The celebration went pretty well, they were all so excited!


Here is the "un-birthday" cake that my friend Susan made. She is the same Susan that made Jen's wedding cake. It was awesome. It had all 5 names around it!

It was so cute I didn't want to cut into it.

The highlight was of course opening presents.

It was really a fun day. I am glad that the year is coming to a close but I am also so grateful that I found a group to do this with. For a while I didn't think I would find enough people and I am so glad that it worked out.

6 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

How did I miss all your posts for more than a week? I think my Blogger is whacked. I loved doing Joyschool. What a fun party! :) I love it that Jasmine likes her greens. They are so healthy for you. LD doesn't like veggies at all and it makes me so sad!

Jenny said...

How fun! - You area such a creative fun mom! - it has been fun to read your adventures with the kids- and all the activities you plan out for them!

360'

suefoutz said...

Ben is still wearing his party hat he had such a good time and you did a great job. joy school has been a wonderful experience thanks for inviting us into your group.

Kailee said...

Thats so cute! that cake was super cool! ps. i have new posts

This is Us! said...

Wow, what a fabulous party! Zildy, how do you do all you do and still look gorgeous and unfrazzled when I see you?? Tell me what you're taking! :-) just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.