Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Magic of Ordinary Days


I don't know how I am doing on my other goals, okay, not so hot, but at least I am reading right?


I guess going from 200 channels to like 4 does that to me.


This book was recommended to me by Leah and I really liked it. It was cool because it is a fictional story but it has so many historical facts in it, that it is like reading part of a history book. But much more engaging. It goes through the story of this girl who gets pregnant out of wedlock in the 1940's right in the middle of WW2 and what's cool and unexpected is that it goes into detail about the Japanese Internment Camps at that time. Pretty interested and not at all what I expected.

And this one has a good ending. hee hee

1 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

Sounds like a good read, thanks for the recommendation! It's on my "to read" list now:-)