Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Fools 2008


The only person I really got this year was Shayden. I froze a bunch of water in a cereal bowl the night before and then filled the top with cereal in the morning and fed it to him. It was so funny because he kept poking with his spoon at the ice with a puzzled look on his face. But he didn't say anything. Then finally when the ice moved he picked up the big chunk with his spoon and looked at me and said "Mom. I big chunk of ice?" and I happily said "April Fools!". He thought it was pretty funny.I tried to get Jonas and I kind of did because I put a post it on the bottom of the mouse so that it wouldn't move. All he had to do was turn over the mouse and he would have read the paper that said "April Fools" but he didn't, he just thought there was a virus on the computer and restarted it and ran the spyware protection stuff!!! Silly guy.


And I guess Jonas is wising up because he called me on the phone from work and gave me a good prank himself. I have to hand it to him, he totally got me. And he is not even a very good liar. Rats!

6 had something to say!:

Tara said...

What a fun mom! Wow, that is quite the gigantor watch Shayden has on, are you sure is eyesight is okay? :-)

zeebee said...

The watch is a special Ben 10 watch from the cartoon. He wants me to tell you it is really called Omnitrix (if you want to get technical). Anyway, he plays some sort transformation games on it, it doesn't even tell time. We get funny looks all the time though :)

I have a good life said...

What a great time! I wish that we could join you guys on some of those adventures. When are you coming here to Texas? :)

Kailee said...

thats funny. i love shayden's facial expressions.

This is Us! said...

So I have to ask, what did Jonas do to get you?
That's hilarious! What a cool mom you are!:-)

Andersons said...

You are the cutest mom in the world. Thanks for calling me last night. I love talking to you so much! Your such a great friend!!