Thursday, April 3, 2008

Last day of Spring Break

The last day of Spring Break was Monday March 24th and I was determined to make it a great day. We got up and kind of had a slow morning, playing and doing some clean up and then we went and saw Enchanted at the dollar theater! It was so good just as we suspected from the raves everyone gave it, and the box office surprised me when they said it only cost $.50 per person that day! What a deal, it was a nice theater too. Then we hung out around that part of town since we were meeting my sister's family later that day. We went to get something to eat and then went to the dollar store and they each picked a toy (I'm a big spender). When we finally met their cousins they were so excited and we went to Chuck E Cheese together!

We got tokens for report cards which is like the best thing ever. We used to do that all the time as a kid. Then we used a coupon to get a bunch more tokens so needless to say we had a lot.

Shayden made me laugh so hard, this is so like him, we were all wondering how come he wasn't running out of tokens like everyone else. Turns out he was playing this game over and over with this buddy that he found that was more than willing to pay for him too! Shay later said that he told the kid "sorry you have to pay for me so much" but the boy (who was like 11 or 12) said "oh, that's okay". I wonder what his parents would have thought. It is funny, his is just like his dad, always getting stuff for free.

My brother in law made a homemade du-rag for my cute little niece, so funny.

Jasmine normally is attached to this pony ride the entire time we are there, so she surprised me this time when she only rode it like 5 times :)

It was a fun time!

1 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

Sounds like a fun day! I LOVE 50 cent movies!!