Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Utah Blaze


Last Saturday my work had an bowling activity and the kids had a great time.



Then later we got to go see the Blaze play and it was awesome! It was a much bigger deal than I expected, just like a Jazz game. It is arena football so at least we weren't out in the cold like all of my memories of watching football games. The kids did pretty good too, there were lot's of things to keep them intertained though like bounce houses and

tattoos.



Jonas knows people (of course), so we even got to have dinner with the VIP's before the game! It was very cool. I always wondered what went on in there.

I should have taken a picture of Shayden shakin' his stuff all over the place trying to get on the big screen! It was awesome, this kid has some moves! Too bad they didn't pick him. We had really close seats, it was the closest I had ever been in that arena.

The only bad thing was that we lost the game. Oh well, maybe next time!


0 had something to say!: