Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tuesday After School Adventures




My friend Katie and I decided that each Tuesday afternoon is going to be spent exploring a different park in the valley so that we can catch up and the kids can get some outside time and less "screen time" as we call it.


This Tuesday we went to Winchester Park. We went there recently for a work picnic and I thought it was perfect because it has the little duck pond, lot's of shade and access to the Jordan River Parkway. Plus it is not far from our house.

The boys spent quite a while just hanging out by the water, exploring.


And looking for "beaver paths" :)
And finally taking a little stroll on the parkway. It was a fun afternoon and I loved being able to chat and spend time with Katie, she is one of my favorite people!

1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

What a fun idea. How great to be outside, with friends, and away from "screens." I love it!