Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tag your it

I've been tagged by the cox family corner and so here goes...

1. Who is your man? Jonas, my DH

2. How long have you been together? we met over 10 years ago! our big 10 year anniversary is in May! wow

3. How long dated? we dated for about 8 months and then were engaged for 6

4. How old is your man? 35 he's six years older than me

6. Who said "I love you" first? I think he did, wow that was a long time ago-but I said it right back!7. Who is taller? Jonas, thank goodness, or else we would be "one of those"

8. Who sings better? I am not a singer-he has done show choir and musicals, although he still doesn't believe he sings that well and he refuses to sing his old Big River songs for me :(

9. Who is smarter? We are smart in different ways--like he is very smart in practical ways that are useful in daily life while I am more, read-a-book-and-then-take-a-test-on-it kind of smart.

10. Who's temper is worse? that is definately mine

11. Who does the laundry? me, mostly.
12.Who takes out the garbage? both of us

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I have switched over the years. Right now I am on the left side.

14. Who pays the bills? me

15. Who is better with the computer? him, for sure

16. Who mows the lawn? him, I have never mowed a lawn, spoiled, I know.

17. Who cooks dinner? both of us, I love that he can whip up a good meal.

18. Who drives when you are together? him, he doesn't like it when I drive anyway, which works for me.

19. Who pays when you go out? him, typically

20. Who is most stubborn? me, hands down

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? mostly him, although I am working on it.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine live down the street(well almost), his live across the country.

23. Who kissed who first? he asked me and then kissed me

24. Who asked who out? he asked me out to a nice spagetti dinner at his apt

25. Who proposed? he proposed to me~it was awesome! He is very romantic.

26. Who is more sensitive? I am way more sensitive

27. Who has more friends? Friends are very important to both of us, so we both have lots!

28. Who has more siblings? there are eight kids in his family, so that is double the amount in mine.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? He likes to kid and say me, but it's not true, we both do.

I tag my darling sister...

3 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

I love that picture of you and Jonas. Very nice! :)

The 7B's said...

I love the new look. Thanks for tagging me! Did you just copy and paste or is there an easier way?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all that you are,
Thanks for your warm embrace,
Thanks for always bringing a smile to me face,
Thanks for you tears of worry,
Thanks for you tears of joy,
Thank you Zildy for being patient when sometimes I do annoy,
I try to make you make smile...for it's all that I have,
I'm trying to be that and more,
for you Zildy I only woman that I adore,
Thank you Heavenly Father for making a dream a reality,
For bring ZILDY THE GREAT into my life,
My Best Friend, My Love, My Beautiful Wife.

Thank You Zildy!
I love you!!!