Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A little catch up Posting









First Jasmine started Joy School!





Then our close friends the Brenchley's came for a visit:






































A silly face...


And finally some cute braids, courtesy of my friend Jess (thank you)

4 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

Very cute braids! Wish we could be there to see them in person! :)

The 7B's said...

Love them. Even though we had to sacrifice you for them.
I was wondering what happened to your blog. I kept meaning to tell you that I couldn't see anything.

Anonymous said...

It sure was fun seeing you guys again. Though you need to tell Jonas that the next time we go to the store together to get ice cream we better leave Tyson (or any other kids) home. I'm afraid we raised a few eyebrows. We weren't sure if we should starting talking about football or tools or just play with people's heads and start talking about when we should get our nails done. Anyway love you guys. Hope to see you again soon.

This is Us! said...

Cute pictures! Jasmine is getting to be so pretty:-)