Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TGI...Spring Break!




I have been away from my beloved online journal for 4 days and I have so much to say!!! I left you at the start of our spring break, it was short, only a 5 day weekend, kind of a rip off in my estimation, especially considering I work all day Thursdays so that didn't count, although I will allow that they can have and did have just as much fun if not more with their dad.

On Friday however, S woke up and kept asking me what we were going to do for fun? What kind of question is that? As if we don't have fun everyday for heaven's sake! Nevertheless, his cute little longing face inspired me to forgo the usual housework and head for the hills, well not really although it was a beautiful spring day, but to the Children's Museum! What a great place for a kid to be! We made a quick stop at the library's story time and then our good friends treated us to the museum on their membership and we were there for 4, count them, 4 hours!!! But they were not ardeous hours, they were fun hours, that went by quicker than expected. Sooo much pretend play there, which is my favorite kind...here you will find some of my favorite pics...

1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

Sounds like so much fun! I wish we could have been there to join you. Our boys would have so much fun together!