Friday, April 6, 2007

Egg-cellent!






We got together with a good friend of the family and her son and decorated eggs on Wednesday night. It was really fun, we experimented with a couple of different
methods and just used food coloring and vinager for the dye. Next year I am going to rub the eggs with vinager first though, to see if that helps make them more vibrant.



We tried to crush the egg shells and then paint glue on the eggs to get them to stick, but it was not really happening,


My favorite ones were the initial ones, they are so cool I thought.
This got me so excited for the Egg hunts this Saturday!


More about our Spiritual Easter Celebration later...



1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

I love the initial eggs! How'd you do it? With a white crayon or did you paint on them after? We are doing eggs today so I am very curious!