Sunday, April 1, 2007

Oh Hilary Weeks!!!

So the main reason I wanted to go to Ladies Night at the Downtown Deseret Book is to see a concert by Hilary Weeks. I love, love, LOVE her music and have several of her cd's! But I have never seen her perform so this was a real treat. I got to see her personality and she see her sense of humor. She was great, and at the end was the best of all, she sang All My Days and she told the story behind it about a little girl named Jasmine with leukemia. She sang it at her funeral. And since that song always makes me cry, you can imagine what I was doing last night!!!! Sooo amazing!!!!

2 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

I have quite a few Hillary Weeks' CDs, too. How fun that you got to go see her in person. I remember going to Deseret Book with y'all while the men were at Priesthood. It makes me miss you more! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

So you know what I was there that night .I love Hilary Weeks we are friends, and She's so amazing. I love all of her music, and she's an awesome lady. She's such an example to me. You know I thought I say you there and I kept saying to my Best Friend. I think that is Zildy, and she said why don't you go and say hi to her and I said well, what if It's a look alike Zildy, and then I just make a fool out of myself.. So She said you have known her for how long and you don't even know if it's here our not. I should of just said hi. I keep in touch with Hilary to. I meet her 6month's ago and then send her one of my Becky Smith letter and told her a stroy about how her music can help many even people that are not even mormans.. She's incrediable. I love He Hear's Me, Hell Carry You, and many other's. I love you Zildy, and I miss you. I'm sorry I didn't go to the party this year. I went to Forgotten Carols instead. When are we going to Del..???

Love you

Beck