Sunday, April 1, 2007

Saturday Fun 3.31.07










We had so much fun today. We watched the morning session of conference at home and then we headed to Fat Cat's Bowling with my work (Early Head Start) and the kids had a blast! Shayden was really quite good, especially for our team of amatuer bowlers, with his score of 87 he earned 2nd place on our team of adults and kids! I earned 4th place with my score of 84, hee hee.
In my defense, I shared my turn with Jasmine so I may have won if not for that. Ha! Probably not :)

We then hurried off to run some errands one of which was to the mall which happened to be by the Easter Bunny. Luckily, now that I am trying to "document" my life, I just so happened to have my trusty camara with me and was able to snap a shot of the kids with the cute bunny (much cuter than last week!) without having to buy a pricey package, not that I would have anyway.






After that a quick trip to Super Walmart (well, as quick as possible in that maze) afterwhich we picked up my mom and hopped on the trax system, Salt Lake's light rail system and headed Downtown for ladies night during Priesthood session. The Brown girls (and boy) met us there. We had so much fun!
















0 had something to say!: