Tuesday, April 3, 2007

April Fools!

So much to my dismay, it seemed that all my pranks were going to backfire on me. DH didn't wear the right shoes, S picked up the quarter that I had "glued" on the sidewalk with ease, etc. But alas, at the end of the night I finally got DH when he was innocently trying to type a letter in Word and couldn't figure out why it popped up April Fools! every time he would type "and". Hee hee. Equally funny was when he went to brush he teeth before bed and out of the toothpaste tube came what looked like a bug (or worse) which was really just a piece of raisen. So in the end I did get a laugh.



Oh, and the kids enjoyed the fake "sunnyside up eggs" that I made for them, (just apricots on top of whipped cream) pictured below...


1 had something to say!:

I have a good life said...

Z! What a fun Mom you are. Let me stop for a second and count the number of April Fool's jokes I played....Hmm...still counting...okay, got it..ZERO! I love the typing one. That is awesome.