Friday, September 11, 2009

Our High School Musical Day!

So who knew you could go tour the East High and have lunch there in the summer??? Wow were my nieces, nephew, and kids in heaven over this one, my sister and I should have won some sort of mom award.

It was so funny because my nieces were like, trying to be all cool since there were other teens there, (summer school was in session) but then as soon as we got to the pink locker, they couldn't contain their excitement any more! We actually couldn't find the locker and were going to leave but then I asked a janitor. Poor guy, probably gets asked that question all the time!
And just so you know, they actually sell maps of all of the HSM spots in the school!

1 had something to say!:

Krystal said...

that looks like fun! I want to go do that now!! I have a cousin (grown) who is so obsessed with HSM that she used to drive by east high during filming to try and catch a glimpse of the stars :)