Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jasmine Turns 5!

Btw, I have to mention these beads in her hair because they were so fun, they were the color changing ones, so when she went in the sun they were rainbow colored, as she called them. You can't really tell in the picture. My friend Chandelle gave me the idea and we loved it.
Jasmine is my little cutie.
Both of my kids are very artistic but from the time she was two I have been amazed at how long she will sit and do an art project on her own. She LOVES to create things. She will come home from church and re-create the signs that the music leader was using to teach songs, things that her teacher used for handouts, coloring projects, card making, signs all over the house, you name it. She is a crafty girl.
So I thought what better present then her very own art table? Plus then my kitchen table could get some relief! This is her own little space and she uses it to the max.
It was a very fun surprise.
She couldn't believe that she had her very own tape (she is always taking mom's) and scissors, and watercolors and stamps...etc...etc...etc!
Jasmine, you are such a treasure in our family. I am so happy that I get to have a daughter that is so sweet and kind and thoughful. Thank you for coming to our family!
P.S. I forgot to mention that her aunt Li made her the cutest princess dress ever...I found these pictures and had to post them! She LOVED it!

7 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

That is so sweet. What a wonderful, perfect gift as well! Jasmine, we're glad you had a wonderful birthday, you cutie pants you!

the Nielsen's said...

Zildy, I remember when she was born. That seems like just yesterday. She is a beautie.

I have a good life said...

She is so cute. So, so, so cute. I guess I might be biased. I love her art table. It is perfect for her and her crafts.

Jenny said...

LOVE the art table - OF course.... Hope to see many of her projects posted in future updates!

Krystal said...

I can't believe Jasmine is 5 already! I remember when you were pregnant with her and we were working in Logan... time sure flies! Looks like she had a fun day.

Mandy said...

I love visiting your blog. Your kids are so cute and I love catching up! Cut stuff!

Knighton's said...

Happy Birthday Jasmine. I miss all the fun we used to have. Life gets busy and I run out of time to have as much fun as we used to have.