Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007

Christmas was nice this year. Small, cozy and warm.

We had a Christmas Eve celebration at my sister Li's house complete with a program put on by our talented children. It started off with the girls dancing to "all I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey (which happens to be my signature Christmas song) first alone and then with the boys...it was a very funny number.

Jasmine sang also but she required that we close our eyes in order for her to perform. That way maybe we disapeared?

















One of my nieces played a song on the piano, another played a song on the cello, and yet another conducted the boys little choir.







Then after a yummy dinner and other festivites, we opened presents at around 9pm (the ones from each other) and it was so fun to see how excited the kids get.


It snowed pretty bad that night, darn all those people dreaming of a white Christmas! The drive home was pretty scary (but only because I am a wimp about driving in the snow) but not too bad and then the next morning...voila! Santa had arrived!


The kids were thrilled of course!
That night we had a nice dinner at our house which we I didn't take the time to take any pictures of :( oh and something happened to Jasmine...shortly after Santa came, she turned into Belle and it was days before we got our Jasmine back!
Overall it was a nice quiet Christmas.

2 had something to say!:

This is Us! said...

Looks like you had a great day! Merry Christmas all. Oh and Belle, could I get your autograph? Akaila would like it.

I have a good life said...

Somehow I missed this post earlier...what a great Christmas you had! I can't wait to see you guys again. My sister is moving here this month. Did you want to move here, too?