Sunday, December 19, 2010

Volunteering at School

I love being able to go in and volunteer in the kids' classrooms each week.  This was taken on some random day in October.  Jasmine was at recess.  Nice view right?
It just gives me such good insight to be in the classroom. I can see who they are hanging out with, little details on projects that may not have made it home, and soooo many other reasons.  Plus the more I can help with, the more the teacher can focus on the kids. Not to mention the fact that they love it, and as a kid my mom could never come in and help in class.  Both kids get really bummed out if I have to miss a day.  And I know almost all of the kids in their classes now, especially the ones in Shayden's class that I have known since Kindergarten.

0 had something to say!: