Sunday, December 19, 2010

Taye Turns Two!

Tayevion has the joy (hmm?) of having a Halloween Birthday.  Actually, I think he will like it very much growing up.  I mean, there is a party pretty much all month long that consists of dressing up and uh...candy.  What's not to like right?
But for me, it is just kind of stressful, adding a birthday in with everything else going on.  And as he gets older, I just anticipate it getting more stressful.  Unless I get my act together and get more organized. 
I can dream.

At his cousins birthday party, he loved the presents!

Here he is in wonder of his cake.

"I'm Two Now!"

Yum!
Back at home, Taye got to open up his new toy: a basketball hoop!  And let me tell you, he has definately made good use of it!

Oh Taye, the baby of the family.  He is such a sweet little boy, when he wants to be.  Other times he is as agressive as they come. But he is the youngest, plus training to be a quarterback, so that is to be expected. He amazes us with talents way beyond his years every day.  He is gifted in anything physical, but also smart as ever, and tough as nails!  Happy Birthday! 

0 had something to say!: