Thursday, December 16, 2010

September 2010

There were not that many pictures from September so I am just putting them into one post.
We caught up with some friends that we hadn't seen for years!  Sammy and Shay were best friends when they were 3 years old, now look how tall she is.  My kids had their faces painted because I was training a new person to work with me.

These pictures are from a face painting gig that I did up at Suncrest in Draper.  I love it up there!  Jonas' and the kids came with me and he took some cute pictures of the kids.


They love sno cones!

At the end there was a movie in the park for the guests.  We only stayed for a few minutes of that part because by then I was freezing from painting at night.  I hate painting in the cold!

One night we took the kids to the skate park in Sandy and let them ride around in their scooters.

Jasmine toted around her little kitty, it was adorable.

Then we went and did this really short but nice little hike to this cave and waterfall.

The view was spectacular.

The State Fair.  Oh how I love the fair.

Shayden has been overcoming his fears with rides.  A year ago he would have never gone on this ride.

They loved those funny mirrors.

One Saturday we went up to the U of U for the health fair.  It is such a good festival.  Taye fell in love with this pony and wouldn't leave its side.  My parents came with us.
Sidney's birthday.  My sister makes the coolest/yummiest cakes!

For Labor day (I know it's out of order) we went to a movie with cousins and had yogurt at TCBY after.  This was my first encounter with the new yogurt trend.  OH MY I am hooked!!

1 had something to say!:

Kailee said...

I've had frozen yogurt with you twice now!! Ha we should make it a tradition or something ;)