Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jasmine's Birthday Party

 Jasmine's party was a hit and pretty easy to do.  I am done with overplanning and overwhelming myself.  So I made it simple. Jasmine wanted a rock star 4th of July party. So I painted them all as rock stars and then they each got accessories to make the transformation complete. Necklaces, silly bands, inflatable guitars...you know, the essentials.
 We had popscicles.
 Did the chicken dance, among others.
 Jasmine rockin' out.
 Then we had our family birthday party for her that same day at a little park.  She pretty much just opened her presents, had pizza and cake.  Her aunt Li made her such a cute guitar cake!

And what she wanted most for her birthday was a face painting kit just like mom.  She was thrilled!! Pretty soon she is going to be painting better than me!

0 had something to say!: